Jet skis in Progresso?

Denise147

• 2 weeks later...

We were in Progresso just last week. We rented the jet skis and had a blast! We paid $30.00 for 30 minutes and 2 people can ride on them at a time. We had a blast and were quite happy that we rode them in Progresso because we would of had to pay double that to ride them in Cozumel. Carnival cruise lines advises you not to ride them, but there weren't a lot of people doing this so there were few obstacles, so we took the chance. It was well worth the money! The only thing that bothered me was the kid that helped me off the jet ski held his hand out and said " Where's my tip?". I happened to have a dollar in my pocket from earlier and I gave it to him to which he replied, " I guess that will do". Everybody in Progresso has their hand out. While on the beach we were constantly asked to purchase items from hats to jewelry to food. Yes, the Coronas are $1.00 and come with a lanyard but they ran out of lanyards while we were there.

Have a great time!

• 9 months later...
  • 11 months later...
We were in Progresso just last week. We rented the jet skis and had a blast! We paid $30.00 for 30 minutes and 2 people can ride on them at a time. We had a blast and were quite happy that we rode them in Progresso because we would of had to pay double that to ride them in Cozumel. Carnival cruise lines advises you not to ride them, but there weren't a lot of people doing this so there were few obstacles, so we took the chance. It was well worth the money! The only thing that bothered me was the kid that helped me off the jet ski held his hand out and said " Where's my tip?". I happened to have a dollar in my pocket from earlier and I gave it to him to which he replied, " I guess that will do". Everybody in Progresso has their hand out. While on the beach we were constantly asked to purchase items from hats to jewelry to food. Yes, the Coronas are $1.00 and come with a lanyard but they ran out of lanyards while we were there.

Have a great time!

Sharidan,

Which beach did you go to?

I'm impressed to see that you paid 30 bucks! I have read that in Cozumel it will cost you about 50-55 bucks!

Archived