Will We Have Time To.....

mgm3430

This is our planned itinerary. I need advice on if we'll be able to do this itinerary and get to the tender on time.

We are planning on going with Nativeways Stingrays, Coral Gardens & Star Fish Snorkel from 9a.m.-12:15. Will we still have time to go to the Butterfly Farm and hit the Hard Rock for a shot glass? I just need about 1/2 hr for souvenir shopping.

We'll be in port from 7a.m.-4p.m.

Also, if anyone's been on this nativeway tour, was it worth it.

Thanks!

Gwyn

This is our planned itinerary. I need advice on if we'll be able to do this itinerary and get to the tender on time.

We are planning on going with Nativeways Stingrays, Coral Gardens & Star Fish Snorkel from 9a.m.-12:15. Will we still have time to go to the Butterfly Farm and hit the Hard Rock for a shot glass? I just need about 1/2 hr for souvenir shopping.

We'll be in port from 7a.m.-4p.m.

Also, if anyone's been on this nativeway tour, was it worth it.

Thanks!

Gwyn

Hi Gwyn,

We were on this excursion with Native Way last week and it was great, definitely worth the $35pp. In fact, I would have paid more (oops, hope the Native Way people aren't reading this!). The crew was wonderful and the experience with the sting rays was awesome.

Our tour ran just a little long because one of the other people lost her camera in the water and we took about 30 minutes looking for it (incredibly, one of the crew found it) but we were back at the dock by 1PM (local time, 2PM ship time). So if that holds true for your excursion, you should have enough time to make the stops you mention prior to catching the last tender back to the ship.

Archived