Phil Lafayette or The McBeams.... Help me make my decision!

nick1295

Help... we've narrowed it down to these two tour operators and I need to make my decision quickly. We are a group of 7 adults and 2 children. We want to the the falls, the tubing, see fern gully... One of the adults is grandpa who can't tube or climb the falls. Both tour operators have said they would keep grandpa company and show him around the area a little while we did those keeping grandpa company.... I appreciate all your help!!! Denise

We used Ionie and Lewis McBeam, and I have to say we had a wonderful time. We left some of our things in their van, and Lewis hung around and waited for us to get back off the ship (we went back on to change clothes and head over to Margaritaville). I thought that was really nice, since it was tape of our kids climbing the falls, and t-shirts we had bought (we also left a pair of watershoes-good thing our heads were attached! LOL). Whoever you choose, have a great time. And if you do use Ionie or Lewis, tell them Terri from Kansas says hello. :)

GO WITH PHIL!

He's the man. Our tour with him in May was nothing short of incredible. It consisted of a trip to his own private falls (which were far better, really, than Dunns River), a trip to the Fern Gully area with a guided tour of all the local flora and fauna, a tubing trip (big fun here) and a trip to Dunns River, then ended with an authentic Jamaican meal at the Jerk Centre. Although all people in your party can't go tubing, i'm sure Phil would keep him occupied and probably show him a great time while you are tubing down the river!

I can't say enough great things about Phil. His professionalism and wit were such a pleasure. He truly made our trip to Ocho Rios. I can't wait to go back and see Ocho Rios again under his guidance!

Check out his website at:

http://www.phil-lafayette-tours.com

Lisa :)

PHIL!!! He will keep you entertained with his engaging personality. Just search the previous entries for details of his tour (which is well worth $20 pp + attaction fees+ tip!!). He took us around 10/11/04 and was 1 of 2 highlights of a 10 day cruise! Tammy from Florida

• 2 weeks later...

My vote is for Phil !! We were a party of 7 last April and he showed us a fantastic time. We'd use him everytime we were in Ocho. He'll take great care of you and his private fall is cooler to see than crowded Dunn's River Falls.

Help... we've narrowed it down to these two tour operators and I need to make my decision quickly. We are a group of 7 adults and 2 children. We want to the the falls, the tubing, see fern gully... One of the adults is grandpa who can't tube or climb the falls. Both tour operators have said they would keep grandpa company and show him around the area a little while we did those keeping grandpa company.... I appreciate all your help!!! Denise

Go with Phil. He was GREAT !

I just got back from a cruise and we went on the tubing and Dunn's River Falls tour. We had a great time with Phil. He took his time showing us around Ochos Rios and kept us entertained during the whole tour. His tour was definitely the highlight of the cruise.

Phil is very professional, friendly and knowledgeable about Jamaica. I would highly recommend Phil if you want to have a personalized, fun and friendly tour !!!

http://www.phil-lafayette-tours.com

Archived