Wait List

Frannie9210

We were on a waitlist for the Dawn Princess Mexican Riveria cruise that sailed on Sunday 4/27. Got on the waitlist on March 7th as #6. We did not get a call until April 22nd which was the Tuesday before sailing. Because we lived so close to the port we were prepared to get the call that late. Princess will leave you on the waitlist until about 48 hours before the sailing and then refund your deposit. Also, we only waitlisted for Cat BF and higher. If we had waitlisted for ANY cabin we might have gotten a call sooner, but we really wanted a balcony cabin.

Has anybody ever been on a wait list for a princess cruise? How long does it normally take to get a call from the cruise line?

We were offered a move over offer last month on a cruise 2 days before it sailed - rep told me that just after she gave me offer, someone else cancelled & she was able to get 2 waitlisted people on, like I said 2 days before sailing.

Thanks for the info. I think I just might book another cruise.:D

I certainly would if you want to cruise..... especially if you are looking to get on during a high season or popular route. Once you get past the final payment date the chances usually go from slim to none

Archived