Looking for advice on booking a cruise while on a cruise!

ScottsSweetie

To all of you more experienced cruisers - DH and I are going on a cruise 02/20/05 (Carnival Conquest), without kids ;) ! We are seriously considering booking a cruise in September (Carnival Celebration) for us and our four children. My question is - am I better off to book now and hope that I'm getting a deep discount for being almost 12 months out? What about booking a cruise while you are on a cruise - I've heard that you can get a good discount there. I'm wondering if it is worth the gamble to wait and see what we could be offered as a discount if we book while on our February cruise. Have you booked a cruise while on a cruise? If so, were you well pleased with the discounts offered? Thanks for any help you can give me.

I am curious about booking while on a cruise since the new equal pricing from any travel arrangement made by Carnival . I would like to know if there might be special “rewards” since you are already on a Carnival ship.

I've done this several times and like to when possible. Usually they will give an on board credit-$100. for a 7 day booked. Then when I get home I transfer the booking to my TA.

If prices go down, my TA honors the lower price.

Norma

Archived