Cagliari - HUGE shopping favor

Hi everyone,

I just got back from a 2 week cruise to Europe which was fabulous (I will write a review over the next few days, still have jetlag). I suffered one HUGE disappointment though - I saw this amazing buttery soft white leather purse in Cagliari that I wanted to buy. I decided to have lunch, then go back, but I wasn't aware of siesta and when we went back to to the shop, it had closed and sail away was before it reopened. :(

I spent the next few ports trying to find something similar, but nothing. Only another shopaholic could understand why this is still so much on my mind, but I thought I'd see if someone was going to Cagliari and might be willing to pick this up for me and mail it to me when they get back.

I know it sounds nuts, but I figure it can't hurt to ask. The purse was $110 euros, and I'd have to track down the store. I'm pretty sure it's called Maxine, but figured I'd see if someone was willing to do this for me before I do the legwork.

I'm in Canada BTW.

Thanks in advance. I know it sounds nuts - you need to be an avid shopper to get this insanity. :(

I would say do as much research as you can to get the name and address of the store and maybe you can write or email them and see what options they could offer to be able to send it to you. It might be quicker than waiting to see if someone happens to be in that area.

Archived