Aluminum bottles?

wwwaters

I was actually just wondering about aluminum bottles in general. I was wondering if you can bring them on. I have a Sigg water bottle that I take everywhere with me (all I drink is water) and was hoping that I could take it aboard with me. I don't see why I couldn't, but you never know. :D

Assuming that someone were to go the route of “smuggling” alcohol on in checked baggage, would they(Carnival) catch the aluminum bottles?

Put it in your checked luggage. It always has the chance of being taken but mine never has.

Don't know about the aluminum bottles, but I snuck on 30 cans of Bud Light by doing the coke fridgepack method. I put 3 12 packs of coke that included 10 cans of bud light and 2 cans of coke in each one, in three suitcases (1 each) and they all made it to my room. Nobody even said anything, even though they don't sell Bud Light in a can on the ship.

Bigger question we have had... the aluminum "bottle" is a bottle... or a can? Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Tastes like a can!!! Beer is definately effected. YUK, I'll never go away from bottles.

So Kurbanfan did they conficaste the alum bottles? That is what I was wondering if those bigger bottles would throw up a red flag. Mich Ultra is my brand , but it can not be found locally and I was considering Th Bud since it is sold on the ship.

So Kurbanfan did they conficaste the alum bottles? That is what I was wondering if those bigger bottles would throw up a red flag. Mich Ultra is my brand , but it can not be found locally and I was considering Th Bud since it is sold on the ship.

Mich Ultra cans is what my crew took on the ship...Mich Ultra is sold on the ship just not in cans

Archived