How good is the Seafood Buffet on the Emerald Princess

roebud

We are sailing on the Emerald Princess for a med cruise in 2 weeks and wondered if anyone had experienced the seafood buffet and was it worth missing the meal in the Dining Room? Thanks for your opinions!

Rose

• 2 weeks later...
We are sailing on the Emerald Princess for a med cruise in 2 weeks and wondered if anyone had experienced the seafood buffet and was it worth missing the meal in the Dining Room? Thanks for your opinions!

Rose

We took the Sapphire (her sister ship) to Alaska in 2006. If it is a similar buffet, my answer would be No.

Our seafood buffet was more of a snack than a meal. The buffet was set up on a table not far from the pool area. If I remember right, there were 7 or 8 different items.

You may want to post to the Princess area to get a more recent response.

I've sailed on the Caribbean Princess twice and scheduled to sail on the Emerald Princess April 2009. The seafood buffet on the Caribbean Princess was wonderful. They were both set up in the Horizon Court with tons of King Crab Lets, Shrimp and Lobster among lots of other items. I think its well worth missing one night in the dining room and you won't be disappointed.

Archived