Cruise Docs

jensing317

I finally got my cruise docs to open and where it gets to the boarding passes, I see one for my DS, one for my mother and mine is nowhere to be found.

Has this happened to anyone else?

I tried to call Carnival and of course, that particular office is closed right now.

Any reassurance is appreciated. :)

We are talking the e-docs right? You made the booking in your name plus the other two. Your name shows on the booking. Than are you saying your name isn't showing on the Fun Pass.

Your not talking about getting paper docs and the boarding passes in them right?

If it makes you feel any better, we got ours in the mail and all of our names are all over them and NONE of us (all 6) have boarding passes:eek: My TA assures me that it will be fine. We are in the system and all is well....We will see in about 1 day... I am crossing my fingers;)

If you get them in the mail and you have done everything online in advance you wouldn't get the boarding pass. The fun pass online is your boarding pass. That is what I was trying to figure out for them. I was woundering if the other two didn't get all the info on line.

Archived