La Bombonera?

Cruisechic470

I don't recall the menu from La Bombanera -- we were there for a mallorca sandwich (ham and cheese) -- and some of their amazing coffee and fresh squeeze orange juice -- it was GREAT!

We were there during the week, so not sure how it would be on the weekend -- it's not very big, but I suppose you could always get something "to go" and eat on one of the benches by the pier...

What kind of pastries do they serve?

I read somewhere that someone stocked up on pastries from here and brought them on the ship to give to the ship's help.

I have read that they have great food and awesome fresh squeezed orange juice.

I am interested in trying this place out.

We went on a Sunday morning before we got on the Adventure of the Seas. It was very busy, but we were seated right away, there is a back room. I forgot that the coffee is automatically served with cream, but it was awesome. Very Reasonably priced, and my two teenage sons were filled, that is a good sign!

Somewhere on this site there is a menu, you can try searching for it. We didn't have the pastries, but people were buying boxes of them at the front.

I was just in OSJ two weeks ago and stopped in this cafe/bakery. We ordered some mallorca con mantequilla-- just like a benet from New Orlean's Cafe Du Monde! Just lovely. You can get pasteries to go and I'm sure they can do their menu items to go as well. I was in there on a Friday afternoon, so it was not crowded, but it is where the locals go. It is right on Calle San Francisco and not a far walk from the cruise terminal.

They have the best coffee! We enjoyed our breakfast there. they have a ton of pastries in a case when you walk in. We were to full to get any. We also bought some fruit empanadas from a street vendor and they were good also.

Archived