What is wrong with C101, C102 & C103 on Caribbean Princess??

cruisecruiserAS

I was doing my pre-cruise research on these cabins and I noticed they have been available for a while. I was wondering what is wrong with these cabins? Why won't anyone book them?
They are at the very front of the ship where you are much more likely to experience movement and noise, such as slapping of the waves, the anchor being dropped, etc. They are also less-protected from wind not to mention that you are paying the same price for these cabins as one further back or towards the aft, making them less desirable.

Thank you for the reply.:)

Just in case I confused anyone I was referring to the Grand Class ships more specifically to the Caribbean Princess.

Some say that there are strong winds in the front making the balcony useless while at sea.

Any other opinions?

Wind wind and more wind. :)
They are not facing forward but because of the shape of the ship, curving towards the bow, they are more exposed to wind. On my recent 31-day Sapphire cruise, I was in C722, way towards the back, and I knew that if it was windy or chilly outside, I could still sit on my balcony and be somewhat protected. You are much more exposed in the far forward balconies.

Thank you for the reply.:)

Just in case I confused anyone I was referring to the Grand Class ships more specifically to the Caribbean Princess.

Some say that there are strong winds in the front making the balcony useless while at sea.

Any other opinions?

DH and I stayed in C107 (next to 103) on the CB twice, we practically lived on the balcony the first time. We just wanted to veg an just sat there for hours on end; at sea and in port and we never had an issue with strong winds. We had breakfast out there, room service lunch and evening cocktails and loved it. Captain Romano would wave to us from the bridge every afternoon.

We think it's a great location, forward with easy access to all the other decks. JMHO

Archived