New NCLer.....Luggage Question for Alaska

CocoKai

We are giving NCL a try in about one month to Alaska. My question is....when we return, our flight is not until 2pm. If we are ejected from the ship at say 9 or 10, will NCL store our luggage at the pier until we head to the airport at noon?

You did not mention the port, but I will assume you mean Seattle.

If you leave the ship at 10, get your bags, deal with customs, find transportation, get to airport, make a potty break, deal with security lines and baggage check, then stroll through the airport, it could easily be 1pm.

And since you have been away from the feeding trough for a few hours, and there will not be any food on the plane, you will want to eat.

Bingo, flight time!

you need to check in 2 hours before the flight...you may/may not be able to print up the boarding pass, while on the ship.

if you can't pre-print the boarding pass...there will be lines for check-in, lines for security. sea-tac is a very busy airport on cruise days.

in '

06,we got off the ship about 9:45....slow lines getting down the ramp, 15 mins or more to find the luggage..it was about 10:30 when we left the dock area.

1/2 hour to the airport...depending on traffic (it can be very BAD)

if you get off the ship early and want to walk around the area..?

otherwise, just get breakfast...relax in your cabin, untill they boot your off..by that time, you will be right "ON" time for your flight check-in.

i don't remember lockers at the docks, plus..right after you get off the place is jammed with people getting on...the hotels may check your baggage?

Archived