Which ship-Carnival Valor, Triumph, Freedom

maddog50

Family of 4 with 2 teenagers ages 17 & 19 planning spring break cruise in April, 2009. Have been on Carnival Liberty, Legend & Fantasy. Which of Valor, Triumph or Freedom is best for spring break? Ports are Grand Cayman & Jamaica.

This is a good question. I'd post it over in the Carnival board. I think you'll get alot of responses there.

You may also want to read the ship reviews written by the CC members (rather than the pro critic). I have found that I can often get a feeling about a ship based on reading several of the member reviews.

If it were me, I would choose a Conquest class ship (Valor or Freedom) and of the two the Freedom is the newest.......However, if things like decor bother you then you might consider the Valor.......I've been on both and though decor doesn't bother me, I thought the Asian theme in parts of the Valor were very interesting and the Freedom has some really ugly paneling in various parts of the ship. Deck Plans though they are identical....

Archived