Carnival Conquest

Boylost

Cruised on Conquest twice out of Galveston. Beautiful ship. Staff does their best to respond to any question or need. The layout is a little strange as I think only deck 5 and Lido go all the way through from bow to stern. Food is absolutely wonderful. Not necessary to pay for a meal, but if you want a really great experience, the Point restaurant is fantastic. We are thinking about going again on the new eastern route next year.

We went in February and we are booked again for next February. :) It was the best vacation we have ever been on! Why don't you read some of the members reviews in the "Reviews" section on the Conquest. There you will get a feeling for the ship with lots of details.

I have been on the Conquest twice now and will be going again in Sept 09 on the crazies cruise. Check crazies cruise Sept 09 for more details. I can guarentee you will have a good trip that will exceed your expatations.

Robb

Leaving 08/31 on the Conquest. This will be our 3rd cruise on her, out of Galveston, so there must be something to like. A cruise on Carnival, or on anyother cruise line, is wht you make of it. In my opinion, If you look for things to gripe about....you will find them, if you go with the flow...then things somehow seem to fall into place and you have a great time. I don't think you would be disappointed. The drive down on a Sunday morning from the Dallas area is a breeze. We live in Rowlett and have never had a problem.

Firefly did you cruise out of Galveston? Its a good ship doesn't over whelm me. Hehehe

I cruised out of Florida twice last year, but decided from now on to just cruise out of Galveston. Im rotating Conquest, Ecstasy, Voyager for a while, and throwing in Fantasy for a quick get away next year to New Orleans, but not going all the way to Florida again for a while, just cost too much when we have good ships closer.

I think you will like the Conquest.

We cruised the Conquest this past February with a group of eight. Everyone had a wonderful time and we are booked with the Crazies in September 09 on the same ship. Getting in a short one with our little granddaughter on the Ecstacy in November. The Conquest is a great ship!!:)

The Conquest is my favorite ship (so far). We've sailed on her twice and we're booked for another cruise on that ship next Feb.

I love the design of the ship and the decor. The staff are always very nice and helpful. I can't wait to board her again! :)

Boylost,

We live in Richardson as well sons attend RHS, we have sailed the Conquest twice once with the boys, and once without, the ship is wonderful, we were just on her in January of this year and the staff and everything about the ship was 100%, we enjoyed the supper club so much we went 3 times, we are booked for August 2009 to Celebrate my youngest sons Graduation from High School there are 20 of us going. You will enjoy this ship if you don't I will meet you at starbucks on coit and campbell and buy you coffee

Archived