Springhill Suites Miami Airport South - Free Parking

kicker

We stayed at Springhill Suites the night before our 5/24 Liberty cruise. Met a couple at the desk checking in who had planned to leave their car at the pier ($20 per day) until they realized they could leave their car at the hotel for a week free of charge. Basically, you can stay in the hotel, have a free breakfast, use their free shuttle and leave your car there for less than it costs to park at the pier. I'm not sure about the return trip, but even if you had to pay a taxi from the port to the hotel, you'd still come out ahead.

Couple other notes about the hotel:

We had a rental car so the parking didn't help us, but we still used the free shuttle to have dinner at La Rosa Cuban Restaurant (3 miles or so?) - an excellent choice, reasonable prices (dinner for 4 with 2 appetizers {$11 worth of calimari!} was about $90. Nice atmosphere with a piano player.

There was a Walgreens one mile away for last minute supplies (also saw a CVS and Publix markets). Nice buffet breakfast too.

My last cruise in April, I stayed the night at The Inn at Cocoa Beach to depart out of Cape Canaveral. This was the neatest little Inn right on the beach. Only about 50 or 60 rooms but they were beautiful and even got to see some other rooms. All were decorated differently. The Inn provided my transportation to the port the next morning (free) and also had us picked up and brought back to the hotel when we arrived (free) to get our car which was parked there for free.

Our breakfast was included and they even served a wine and cheese social hour which was "say it again, FREE" I love that word when it really means free. I would suggest you call them direct to make reservation because that will save a little money to and you can make the arrangements to and from the cruise port. Also, there are good restaurants within walking distance of the hotel and they have all the menu's of the area restaurants in the lobby.

We loved it and bet you will to.

http://www.theinnatcocoabeach.com

321-799-3460

Archived