Nails in Orlando

We are spending a week in Orlando before we cruise. The wedding with be 9 days after I get my nails done at home. I am going to need a fill. Can anyone suggest a great place in Orlando? Thanks in advance

We are spending a week in Orlando before we cruise. The wedding with be 9 days after I get my nails done at home. I am going to need a fill. Can anyone suggest a great place in Orlando? Thanks in advance

Where are you staying? My favorite place to get my nails done is Spa Nails Tan Palace on Sand Lake Road (near the Florida Mall). Their number is 407-856-8175. It's huge, has great pedicure chairs and you get free wine or beer =) If you're staying near I-drive or the attractions, it would be easy to get to.

Where are you staying? My favorite place to get my nails done is Spa Nails Tan Palace on Sand Lake Road (near the Florida Mall). Their number is 407-856-8175.

We are staying 8317 Lake Bryan Beach Blvd seems to be south west Orlando. Thanks for the info. I will check it out.

We flew in the night before and stayed in the Orlando Airport hotel. I got a manicure inside of the airport. It was pricey, but very well-done - the polish lasted for the entire cruise. I'm not sure if they do fills as well, but it was convenient at least.

We are staying 8317 Lake Bryan Beach Blvd seems to be south west Orlando. Thanks for the info. I will check it out.

I see you are both sailing the Sensation. I will be getting married on this ship on 8/14/08. Please let me know how it is.

Thanks! Jennifer

• 2 weeks later...
Where are you staying? My favorite place to get my nails done is Spa Nails Tan Palace on Sand Lake Road (near the Florida Mall). Their number is 407-856-8175. It's huge, has great pedicure chairs and you get free wine or beer =) If you're staying near I-drive or the attractions, it would be easy to get to.

Do you suggest anyone in particular?

Archived