Orlando Nail Salon

nklpikl

By chance can anyone here refer me to a good nail salon in Orlando. I am getting my nails done at home (california) June 10, then we will be in Orlando until our wedding abouard the Sensation June 19. My nails are gonna need a fill!

Where are you going to be staying when you're in Orlando? There are a couple of places I go to reguarly, and then a few I've been to when I've gone with friends that I would recommend, but it would help to know what area you're going to be in.

I really like the place right next to the hotel in the Florida Mall. (It's in the mall.) I can't remember what it's called. But, they always give me a neck massage after my pedicure. It's heavenly. (I never make an appointment, I just walk in.)

I really like the place right next to the hotel in the Florida Mall. (It's in the mall.) I can't remember what it's called. But, they always give me a neck massage after my pedicure. It's heavenly. (I never make an appointment, I just walk in.)
That is a really nice, I agree. Then there is one over at Colonial Market Place, there are actually two, but I prefer one over the other.

Of course, when I go to Florida Mall, I tend to spend more than just my money on a pedicure!!!

Where are you going to be staying when you're in Orlando? There are a couple of places I go to reguarly, and then a few I've been to when I've gone with friends that I would recommend, but it would help to know what area you're going to be in.

We are staying at the Grand Beach Resort on Lake Bryan Beach Blvd. Just off of 4 and World Center Drive. So I guess that would be south west Orlando??

Thanks everyone for your help!

That is a really nice, I agree. Then there is one over at Colonial Market Place, there are actually two, but I prefer one over the other.

Of course, when I go to Florida Mall, I tend to spend more than just my money on a pedicure!!!

Where is Colonial Market Place?

Where is Colonial Market Place?

Where is that? I need a new nail place :) and I'm on the East Side and don't like my current gals (especially after they offered DD (12) a bikini wax last week!!? hello?!!)

We are staying at the Grand Beach Resort on Lake Bryan Beach Blvd. Just off of 4 and World Center Drive. So I guess that would be south west Orlando??

I don't know any nail salons in that area. But, the Florida Mall is in South Orlando. It's pretty easy to get to.

Where is that? I need a new nail place :) and I'm on the East Side and don't like my current gals (especially after they offered DD (12) a bikini wax last week!!? hello?!!)
It at the intersection of Bumby and 50.

Don't know any places in that area.

Does "Spa Nails Tan Palace" ring any bells? It was suggested to me by someone else.

My favorite nail spa is Elite Nails which is only about 14 miles from where you will be staying. They're in the Windermere area. If you make an appointment, ask for Lucy. She is one of the owners and does a fabulous job. If you want to drop me an email, I'll give you all their contact info.

nikki_stover@hotmail.com

What a small world, I live right near Elite nails and used to go there but have switched to Luxury nails.

OP you are really staying down in the tourist area and any advise given by locals would mean "travel" for you. Little Lake bryan is reall nice though, hit those "Prime Outlets" near there.

What a small world, I live right near Elite nails and used to go there but have switched to Luxury nails.

OP you are really staying down in the tourist area and any advise given by locals would mean "travel" for you. Little Lake bryan is reall nice though, hit those "Prime Outlets" near there.

Luxury Nails, that's the one sort of across from the movie theater right? lol! I watched them put up that strip mall. How is it? It looks pretty nice.

Does "Spa Nails Tan Palace" ring any bells? It was suggested to me by someone else.

Yes, it is on Sand Lake Road in a strip shopping center, across from the Florida Mall. I don't know anything about it, other than passing by it. It looks to be a rather large place, a nice building. I probably would try it. If you need anymore info, let me know.

Luxury Nails, that's the one sort of across from the movie theater right? lol! I watched them put up that strip mall. How is it? It looks pretty nice.

Hi, they do a very good job but if you go to relax...??? they are very loud with each other.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived