Celebrity gossip, third hand

cinnamon

Couldn't agree more, we enjoy formal nights on a cruise. In April, we took the grandkids (ages 8, 11 & 13) on a cruise. When we asked them 'what was the best thing that you enjoyed about this cruise'; they said dressing up for dinner!

As far as what is young, I think that it has more to do with attitude and less to do with number of years. My 87 yr. old mother will be touring China this Fall, she acts like she is 30. But I've seen 50 yr. olds act like their 87:p.

Congrats to your mom. China - geeze! Do try to get her to cruise next time...might be easier on your nerves.:eek:

Smooth sailing to both of you.

I like formal nights.. As for what "young" is.. I agrree with one of the prior comments that young is in part in the mind.I have met people who are old at 30.. and I have met young who are young at 60...

As for the entertainment..yes I would like to see some changes..but then someone else may like it as it is.

Michael

Our cruise on the Azamara showed that imagination was missing....there was a problem when one guest requested an early morning drink to toast his first trip through the Canal...."We don't usually do that..." Well, maybe listen to the guests' requests and there'll be more repeat customers....

The bar charges were more than on previous cruises...lacked the common day "specials"- beer-...guests were asking for simple changes...The customer provides the company's income and should be listened to

Archived