Comfort Inn Kings Cross?

Any reviews of this hotel in London? We'll be arriving by Eurostar for 3 nights in London, then departing from Gatwick. Saw a Trip Advisor review that talked about a train from Kings Cross to Gatwick. TA reviews were mixed but generally favorable. There will be 3 of us (one 6-yr-old). Would you recommend?

Any reviews of this hotel in London? We'll be arriving by Eurostar for 3 nights in London, then departing from Gatwick. Saw a Trip Advisor review that talked about a train from Kings Cross to Gatwick. TA reviews were mixed but generally favorable. There will be 3 of us (one 6-yr-old). Would you recommend?

Try this link for unbiased hotel reviews:

http://www.tripadvisor.com/

Ron

I always find looking at the traveller photos on Trip Advisor helps as they give a more realistic view than the hotels own pics. I have to say some of the traveller shots of this hotel look pretty grim. The area around King's Cross can be quite run down as well and it's not very convenient for sightseeing so bear this in mind when choosing accomodation.

There are two Comfort Inn's at Kings Cross, the Suites are better than the other one. For the money I'd say you're much better off with the Premier Inn at Kings Cross, adjacent to the station at about the same price.

Only a couple of years old and very good.

Archived