RCCL AO Dining Question -Crusinmama must know :)

Next week we can book our Portofinos/Chops ressies on-line and I am trying to figure out what nights Aquanauts are having dinner at Johnny Rockets, I would prefer booking on this night. Do they typically schedule these on a day at sea, a formal night or is it just at random? Also, when the kids are done at Johnny Rockets, do they automatically go back to AO for the next activitiy or do we need to pick her up at the end of dinner? I am also trying to guess what nights will be formal nights with this intenary. TIA!!!!

We are on an 8 day on the Independence:

1- Ft Lauderdale

2- Sea

3- San Juan (2:30 -10:00 pm)

4- St Thomas

5- St Maarten

6- Sea

7- Labadee

8- Sea

Next week we can book our Portofinos/Chops ressies on-line and I am trying to figure out what nights Aquanauts are having dinner at Johnny Rockets, I would prefer booking on this night. Do they typically schedule these on a day at sea, a formal night or is it just at random? Also, when the kids are done at Johnny Rockets, do they automatically go back to AO for the next activitiy or do we need to pick her up at the end of dinner? I am also trying to guess what nights will be formal nights with this intenary. TIA!!!!

We are on an 8 day on the Independence:

1- Ft Lauderdale

2- Sea

3- San Juan (2:30 -10:00 pm)

4- St Thomas

5- St Maarten

6- Sea

7- Labadee

8- Sea

We were on LOS. Johnny Rockets was reserved for the kids club on both formal nights as well as our San Juan day since we were in port late like you will be and AO doesn't close for dinner as it usually does. Once done at Johnny Rockets the kids were all taken directly back to AO by the staff - you don't need to do anything. My guess would be that your formal nights will be Day 2 and either Day 6 or Day 8, then tend to do them on At Sea days.

We did Portofino on our San Juan day and saved Chops for our last night. Chops was incredible - I'm glad we waited until the last night or I would have been begging for another reservation!

I wouldn't bet on ME knowing...lol. :p

I have no info for how Indy is doing things. I can only say what the other Freedom class ships have done. They do have them on the Formal nights and one other night.

You sign up the night before (morning of at the latest). Space is first come first serve.

Kumunis is right - they do bring them back to AO after the meal.

I would be willing to bet that the first formal night would be the 2nd night (sea day)

Archived