jungle river eco-adventure

mappa2

• 3 weeks later...

I saw it advertised at Colon2000.com. I emailed them for price etc. & they did not respond. My TA checked with Celebrity and it was not offered, so I booked the Jungle Pontoon Boat instead. 'Tis said you need to take the first boat in the morning before all the boats have scared away the wildlife, however.

• 2 weeks later...

Took this tour last January and it was awesome. We booked it through Princess. Boarded a bus, had a great tour guide, looked at lots of bananas, learned a great deal about them, and stopped at a charming place by the river for fruit, soft drinks or coffee, music, and clean rest rooms. Then boarded the boat with a guide and nature spotter. It was great, saw lots of interesting things including wildlife of various sorts. Then bussed back to ship with plenty of time to shop. Great tour and plan to do something like it again.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

We will be arriving on Regal Princess on March 2 and were planning to take the afternoon jungle eco-adventure. Now I am thinking that we should change to the one that leaves at 7:30 in the morning!(Didn't want to have to get up so early)! BUT, if there are not going to be any wildlife to see at that time (and it may be much hotter then), I think we may change to this early morning one. What is your advice?

We are on the Coral in April and I booked the 7:30 am Jungle-Eco adventure for just that reason. Animals usually tend to be most active in the early morning or early evening (when it is cooler). I also heard that it gets dark in Costa Rica rather early. So thought we'd go on the early tour and then have a bit of time left to shop in the afternoon.

We are on the Coral in April and I booked the 7:30 am Jungle-Eco adventure for just that reason. Animals usually tend to be most active in the early morning or early evening (when it is cooler). I also heard that it gets dark in Costa Rica rather early. So thought we'd go on the early tour and then have a bit of time left to shop in the afternoon.

What port in Costa Rica were you at -- We are arriving in Puntarenas in April 2005 -- is the Jungle-Eco adventure out of Limon?

Arleen

We are in Costa Rica April of 2005 on the Coral Princess. The jungle river - eco adventure is one of their offerings and our ship docks in Limon. Perhaps they offer these excursions from both ports?

Actually we just canceled our booking with Princess and decided to join a group already booked with Oscar Brown.

We were on the Oosterdam Jan 9-22. Last year we did tour with Oscar Brown in Limon. This year we found Mauricio in Puntarenus. Yes this tour was just as good as Oscar and Mo is just as reliable and fun. Contact him through mauriciovp@hotmail.com. His wife does check the e-mail and you can ask about what would be best to see.

Archived