ReyNo Tours/Lester Pond - how many people?

southt00

• 2 weeks later...
We just returned from a Southern Carib. cruise on Golden Princess and had a wonderful excursion with [email]Reynotours@hotmail.com[/email]. Our only complaint was the van was quite crowded - there were 10 passengers in probably a 6-man van. But our tour guide was outstanding with a wealth of information. Driver was great - we had a flat tire on the way to Emerald Falls and he fixed the flat in record time. Ask for this wonderful tour guide - I think her name was Sabraya.

• 3 months later...
We had 8 people on our van with Reyno Tours + the Driver and guide. We were very comfortable. I think his max would probably be 10pp per van, but he probably has access to other vehicles if needed and mulitiple vans as well. You absolutely cannot go wrong with Reynold Alcendor. You can give him a shout via email with any questions and he's really good about answering within a day or two. He's also happy to customize any tour if you fill up the van with only your group or find others to join you that are interested in varied locations from the normal. He timed our stop at the Emerald Pool so that we arrived before the Cruise Ship buses did- it was so much better that way! [email="reynotours@hotmail.com"]reynotours@hotmail.com[/email]

Can someone tell me how to get a confirmation for booking with Lester or Rayno? I emailed both and both replied that I could just wait and book through the ship? How do I do that? Based on what I have read here, that made no sense. Did anyone else have this problem? Jacqi and Jeff Lovell

When we booked with Lester we just said we wanted to book and he confirmed by emial. I asked if we needed to pay a deposit and he said we would just pay at the end of the tour, we just have to look for the sign that says Lester's tours when we got of the ship.

Archived