Seattle Airport to Port

saileyellie

Yes, I've taken the city bus. No problem for me, but if you are hauling overpacked bags, the bus is a tight fit and no luggage storage. Depending what dock, I've only gone out of 66, you still have several blocks to walk. But I do this all the time, definately not for most.

It CAN be done, but I really don't recommend it. The buses are running very full during peak hours now, which includes cruise weekends, and you will often have to stand all the way from the airport to downtown if you take the express bus. This is hard enough to do WITHOUT luggage, much less with......15 miles can be awfully hard on the back and legs.

Worse if you take the local/milk run route.

It is then, at least two bus transfers to get to either of the cruise terminals once you get downtown, then a minimum of 6-8 long blocks to walk after that. If you are a Sherpa, it might be OK. Otherwise, again, I don't really recommend it.

I would steer clear of public transport if you need to get to the airport. We were very fortunate last month when we sailed on Celebrity's Infinity. Through sheet luck, we found a great transport driver with a town car. We used him to get from our hotel to the dock and then when we came back, we called him and he took all three of us plus our outrageous amount of luggage from the dock to the airport for $40!!

He was delightful and super nice. I highly recommend calling him. His name is Mr. Yacoub with Adjib Limo Service at 206-393-2768.

Sandra

Archived