An evening in Copenhagen without visiting Tivoli

We have one night pre-cruise in Copenhagen next month, and my husband would like to find something for us to do besides visiting Tivoli for the third time. I love Tivoli and would be delighted with a third visit, but he's asking what else we might do. Do you have any suggestions for a nice dinner place near the main square where we'll be staying? Or for anything else for that matter? I would be most grateful.

We have one night pre-cruise in Copenhagen next month, and my husband would like to find something for us to do besides visiting Tivoli for the third time. I love Tivoli and would be delighted with a third visit, but he's asking what else we might do. Do you have any suggestions for a nice dinner place near the main square where we'll be staying? Or for anything else for that matter? I would be most grateful.

Email the night watchman's tour and see it's still offered, it looks fun and interesting. http://www.nattevaegterne.dk/uk_vaegter_frame.htm email info@nattevaegterne.dk Tours depart from Peder Oxe which is a good restaurant you could dine at before the tour, or the restaurant next to it called Bof and Ost. Also, the round tower is nearby and you can go up for a visit to view the city in the evening or night.

Steve

Archived