Xmas Cruise on the Sapphire

bobk57

My brother and sisters have booked the xmas cruise on the Sapphire for 2008 to mexican Riveira. There will be a group of 18 people and 8 cabins. What kind of group discount can we get? those who have done a xmas cruise, what can you tell me about it? :)

My brother and sisters have booked the xmas cruise on the Sapphire for 2008 to mexican Riveira. There will be a group of 18 people and 8 cabins. What kind of group discount can we get? those who have done a xmas cruise, what can you tell me about it? :)

If you already booked the cruise shouldnt you already have the group discount applied? :confused:

The discounts might not come into effect until you are all paid in full, but whoever you booked with should have at least explained to you what type of discount or perks you might get with this group booking.

I would contact whomever you booked with and ask them point blank, what will be included when all 8 double staterooms make final payment.

The ship will be decorated, lots of holiday music. We were on the Island Princess hawaiian cruise back in December 2005-Jan. 2006, which was during Christmas, Hanukkah and New Years.

Be sure to bring an umbrella and some warm clothes as that time of year could be cool in Los Angeles and the first day of your cruise as well as the last day (might be in the 60s during the day and could be rainy).

We were on the Diamond Princess over Christmas and New Years this year. The ship was very well decorated, you could hardly turn around without bumping into another Christmas tree. Lots of flowers, Christmas carols, festive food, the Atrium is highly decoated with Santa and reindeer suspended over it and even a decoration in your cabin door box. Church services and there was even a visit from Santa on Christmas day

by the Dec 13th sailing do you think the ship will be decorated? We were on the Disney Magic that week of Dec 07 and it felt like Christmas the entire time of our cruise we got off and it felt like Christmas had already came and went.

by the Dec 13th sailing do you think the ship will be decorated? We were on the Disney Magic that week of Dec 07 and it felt like Christmas the entire time of our cruise we got off and it felt like Christmas had already came and went.

Most definitely. They begin decorating right after Thanksgiving and it is usually completed by December 1 on all of the ships. Enjoy!

Archived