Enchantment of the Seas - Lots of ????

This is my first cruise with RCCL and I have a couple of questions:

Do all cabins on Enchantment of the Seas have safes and hair dryers?

Are strollers allowed in the dining room?

Departing out of Ft. Lauderdale...how early can you board? What time should we plan to arrive at the port? (Our documents said boarding at 2:00pm which seemed really late to me)

Any suggestions for things to do in Cozumel and Belize with a 13 month old baby and several older people?

Thanks for your help.

Stacey

Stacey

Destiny 3/00
Spirit 3/02

Cabins have safes, credit card strip type locks. I have seen strollers before in dining room but depending on where your table is it could be tight, try to get a table near a wall or window, ask ahead of time. The earliest we have boarded is 10:30 and always by noonish, this is through the day before program getting the RC shuttle from the hotel. Have not done the western trip yet.

3/98 Grandeur of the Seas
4/00 Grandeur of the Seas
2/02 Enchantment of the Seas
04/16/05 Navigator of the Seas

Re Cozumel, I haven't been there yet but I will be on April 24 on the Enchantment! If you are interested in a beach, I've seen about a million rave reviews of Paradise Beach. This is a fairly new beach club and it's free! No entrance fee, free use of chairs, umbrellas, water toys (non-motorized), etc. The food they serve is supposed to be delicious and inexpensive. Changerooms are squeaky clean. It costs $12 for a taxi to get there (max 4 people in the taxi).

If you want more info, go to the Ports of Call section on the board (at the bottom) and then click on Cozumel. You'll see quite a few threads re Paradise Beach and how wonderful people have found it.

Have a great cruise!

Lynda

Enchantment of the Seas,Apr 04
Disney Magic, Oct 04
Disney Wonder, Oct 02
Disney Wonder, Jan 02

[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2004;4;22;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]
Go Leafs Go!

Archived