Princess Cays- Renovations???

shark_bait

Tried asking this on the Private Islands Forum. Zero hits. Have heard that PC is being shut down for the Summer for "renovations". Any idea what's being done? We were there 16 months ago and it looked pretty good to me. Thought they had to rebuild a few years ago due to a hurricane. Wondering if there are going to be any changes or upgrade's?

I have also read that more bungalows will be added, but that is about as much as I have heard. Since these can be built at anytime, I would venture to guess there is more going on that they aren't letting the public know about. Guess we will all have to wait to see as princess is keeping most of this information pretty quiet right now.

More bungalows and replacing the food service area's, well that's a start.:D Kind of surprised to hear that it was being shut down for renovations, really did look to be in pretty good shape when we were there last time.

After visiting Great Stirrup Cay this Spring, PC looks downright awesome. Now that place needs a a complete overhaul.

They are definelty putting in more bungalows. I was there in Nov. and they had already poured the concrete for at least 5 more.

That would make a total of eleven. Not nearly enough, but a start. Wonder why it's taken them this long to add more. There are always waiting lists for the bungalows.

Pia

Kind of surprised to hear that it was being shut down for renovations, really did look to be in pretty good shape when we were there last time.

nright awesome. Now that place needs a a complete overhaul.

Don't know if it's so much a shutdown, as much as the fact they just don't have many ships hitting the Caribbean at this time of year.

Archived