MIA Hotels with shuttle service

hockeymom97

I just reserved BW on the Bay today for Jan 17-18th. It was a bit more than prices offered earlier in the year and on Priceline, but we are a family of 5 so Priceline was out.

I am not 100% sure I am keeping the reservation, debating it. I like the reviews, but it is alot more than I hoped to spend.

We fly in 2 days early into FFL, so I have the Courtyard by Marriott PLantation reserved for 2 nights for 140.00 each night. I found BW and reserved it for the 2nd nite bcuz I thought it'd be nice to stay closer and it has the shuttle to the port. (I reserved the cruise pkg) I can't decide which plan would be better, shuttle to port thru car rental, or shuttle to port thru hotel...

Please post a review! :)

I just reserved BW on the Bay today for Jan 17-18th.

That is the day we need as we are on the Liberty Jan 18. We have 13 people and need 4 rooms. BW on the bay quoted $207.99 a night with shuttles from airport and to cruise port. I can't seem to crack the $200 price for this date no matter where I look.

The Bennigan's is in the parking lot in front of the hotel. The area is well lit and it shouldn't take more than a minute (if that) to walk there.

Since Bennigan's went out of business, has any restaurant replaced it? I'd like a decent place to stay, but if I'm gonna starve I'll re-think my overnight options. Gotta keep my stomach stretched for the cruise! :p :eek:

Since Bennigan's went out of business, has any restaurant replaced it? I'd like a decent place to stay, but if I'm gonna starve I'll re-think my overnight options. Gotta keep my stomach stretched for the cruise! :p :eek:

:D You won't starve! The front desk will have menu's from local restaurants that deliver (they also may be in your room). We got in late and ordered from Pizza Hut. I think they deliver until 1 AM.

Just booked the La Quinta East using a code found on another thread (tblte) and got a rate of $85.60 for Christmas eve. Figured we'll be getting in late and just need a clean place to sleep and a free shuttle to the port the next day.

Anyone with recent experience there?

• 2 weeks later...
:D You won't starve! The front desk will have menu's from local restaurants that deliver (they also may be in your room). We got in late and ordered from Pizza Hut. I think they deliver until 1 AM.

We have reservations for January 10th. Was so disappointed to hear that Bennigan's had closed as we enjoyed eating there before our 2006 cruise.

We hope to arrive by 2:00. Guess we'll just lounge around and order from Pizza Hut.

Archived