Hotels near SFO for one night!!!!!

mcordry

Me and my sister coming in SAn Francisco the night before a cruise and need to know a great safe hotel near airport. Hopefully one with a free shuttle service. When we return from the cruise we are spending 4 night in San Francisco so we don't need to stay in the city and spend the money before we cruise. Thanks in advance for you help

I wouldn't worry about a safe hotel--the area by the airport is fine--so pick anything near the airport. there aren't too many great places to eat nearby--actually the food is probably better at the airport. check out the hotel's offered transportation.

Stay in the city around Fisherman's Wharf. Many hotels there -- almost within walking distance of Pier 35. You will have peace of mind and will know the surroundings the evening before boarding. Yes -- I read that you will spend a few nights post cruise.

Me and my sister coming in SAn Francisco the night before a cruise and need to know a great safe hotel near airport. Hopefully one with a free shuttle service. When we return from the cruise we are spending 4 night in San Francisco so we don't need to stay in the city and spend the money before we cruise. Thanks in advance for you help

I recommend the Hyatt Regency at SFO - they just underwent a renovation. Good restaurant and lounge and they do offer complimentary shuttle to/from SFO. The area near airport is fine (safe) but everything is spaced apart so you need to use hotel transport or a taxi.

Another dining option near SFO is Kincaid's about 2 miles from the hotel (seafood & steaks amazing views of the Bay) or Kuletos about 3/4 mile from hotel (Italian, no views but very nice)

A short taxi ride - 5 min, is Burlingame Avenue with loads of shopping, quaint eateries, etc. Too many restaurants to list - many options. Check out opentable.com

Enjoy!

Archived