Grandeur D1 balcony cabin question

Any noise issues with balcony cabins directly around the card room or library right by the elevators? Also if we go a little bit further aft will there be any noise issues with being above either the Schooner Bar or Singin' in the Rain?

Thanks CB. I figured that the cabins by the elevators would not be a problem. I was more worried about noise from a club that may be right below us. We are booking this week and trying to figure out the best options. Royal suite would be nice!

We were in a D1 a couple of doors down from the card room and the music being played down in the Atrium was pretty loud-seemed to drift up to our deck. It didn't really bother us but wanted to warn you that you will probably hear it in that location. It was mostly in the afternoon if I recall correctly.

We had cabin 7070 last October & had no noise issue at night. You could hear the music from the atrium in the day & early evening, but mostly in the hall, not so much in the cabin. Balcony was very quiet. It was a great cabin & the location was great. Elevators were a nonissue.

Have a great cruise, no matter which cabin you pick.

Archived