Cruise Deck Plans

belkin

Just wondering if it is worth it to pay $11.99 for a lifetime membership to Cruise Deck Plans? I followed a link there yesterday from someone on this site but when I wanted to look at the staterooms it said I had to be a member.

Just wondering if it is worth it to pay $11.99 for a lifetime membership to Cruise Deck Plans? I followed a link there yesterday from someone on this site but when I wanted to look at the staterooms it said I had to be a member.

Buy a couple gallons of gas instead :eek: You can get deck plans from any cruise site for free, you do not need to pay for it.

Buy a couple gallons of gas instead :eek: You can get deck plans from any cruise site for free, you do not need to pay for it.

Better hurry. You might not get a couple gallons in the next few days if the prices continue at the pace they are on.

I have looked at several sites that have deck plans... so no I am no going to pay $11.99 to look at deck plans. I was just wondering if perhaps someone on this board was a member of cruisedeckplans.com and could tell me what membership included and if it was worth the price.

I have looked at several sites that have deck plans... so no I am no going to pay $11.99 to look at deck plans. I was just wondering if perhaps someone on this board was a member of cruisedeckplans.com and could tell me what membership included and if it was worth the price.

Guilty! Waste of money, nothing worth paying $11.99 for IMO.

I have issues with buying things merely out of curiosity and have always been that way. My coworkers love me though, when they see something new they come and ask me if I have tried it. More than likely it's goingt to be a yes, must to DH's dismay.

Today one of them pulled out a pharmacy flyer and the Ped-egg was on the cover and they said "I saw this lastnight and thought of you", lol.

So if I can save someone a few bucks by not getting that membership I am happy ;)

Thanks TakeMeAway1001 you are too funny. I love to see/do/buy new things too so I know how you feel, not to mention the curiosity factor. With today's economy I am thinking more before I jump on things and spend the money. Now I can take the $11.99 and buy a couple more foo foo drinks on the Triumph this January. I am going to toast you TakeMeAway1001.

Thanks TakeMeAway1001 you are too funny. I love to see/do/buy new things too so I know how you feel, not to mention the curiosity factor. With today's economy I am thinking more before I jump on things and spend the money. Now I can take the $11.99 and buy a couple more foo foo drinks on the Triumph this January. I am going to toast you TakeMeAway1001.

:) One day my coworkers were trying to prove just how bad I was, I was denying it completely. Then one by one they started mentioning things they know I have bought recently....Vidalia Chop Wizard/Personal Trimmer/Auto Cool Fan/Shed-ender, I finally gave up. I am a compulsive shopper :)

I try to tell DH it could be worse~

Guilty! Waste of money, nothing worth paying $11.99 for IMO.

I have issues with buying things merely out of curiosity and have always been that way. My coworkers love me though, when they see something new they come and ask me if I have tried it. More than likely it's goingt to be a yes, must to DH's dismay.

Today one of them pulled out a pharmacy flyer and the Ped-egg was on the cover and they said "I saw this lastnight and thought of you", lol.

So if I can save someone a few bucks by not getting that membership I am happy ;)

Those Ped-eggs work wonderfully. I am so loving mine. No need to go get a pedicure, esp. since one foot is in a cast right now. I don't know about the web site because I can see any ship I want on Carnivals web site.

Those Ped-eggs work wonderfully. I am so loving mine. No need to go get a pedicure, esp. since one foot is in a cast right now. I don't know about the web site because I can see any ship I want on Carnivals web site.

Gotta love the Ped-egg to go along with my new $50 fit-flops, DH loves when I try to convince others that they are the new craze (Oprahs Summer Pick)

;)

I purchased it.. I figured for $12 it was worth all the info condensed into one site

I know I can probably find it elsewhere cheaper.. but this was easier

Is there something you would like me to look up for you?

T

I also think it is worth the 11.99 to have the information all handy in one place, along with pretty detailed descriptions of individual rooms. Some of the pictures there I have not seen elsewhere. I wouldn't pay much for the site, and I would not pay a recurring charge, but 12 bucks one time was worth it for me.

Have you tried looking at the virtual tours of the rooms on Carnival.com? They are pretty good, and they let you get a feel for how the room is laid out, more so than from the pictures.

http://carnival.com/cms/fun/virtual_tour/default.aspx

I also found it worth while to purchase the service as a one time fee. As mentioned above, you get many features all on the same site. It's nice being able to look at the actual rooms instead of just a generic picture or description, especially the aft and corner cabins. If you want to get your $11.99 back, just sell them a few pictures of cabins (that they don't already have) at $.50/ea. Yes, they also ripped off some of my pictures and have them on their site. Heck, I just took it as a good lesson to learn..... don't make pictures shareable if you don't want to 'share' them.

I also found it worth while to purchase the service as a one time fee. As mentioned above, you get many features all on the same site. It's nice being able to look at the actual rooms instead of just a generic picture or description, especially the aft and corner cabins. If you want to get your $11.99 back, just sell them a few pictures of cabins (that they don't already have) at $.50/ea. Yes, they also ripped off some of my pictures and have them on their site. Heck, I just took it as a good lesson to learn..... don't make pictures shareable if you don't want to 'share' them.

I had no objection to sharing my photos or them using them ... until they through up the gate and the cash register.

Gordon complained about this and got banned from the site. Nice. :mad:

I am sure there is great info on the site, just not what I expected I guess. I was so excited when I signed up but didn't really find much of anything that caught my interest :) I am glad it's not a recurring charge and am not sweating the $11.99, I too would be happy to help someone if there is anything specific they want to see :)

I also paid the fee and review the site everytime I book or have a question about a ship. Members can see detailed list of what is in each room by room # such as sofabed, does it join with another room, is it handicapped, square footage etc. It is a really handy website and its a one time fee so I paid it. They will also pay you for your pictures if you choose. They have pictures of several rooms. Yes you can still look them up on other websites but it is a handy site.

But you can still use the site to see regular deck plans without paying a fee. The fee just gets you to the next level that allows you to see more details.

Inspiration U194

Thanks

On Decks: Riviera, Upper, Empress, Main

Twin beds, TV, telephone, wall safe in closet, 24- hour room service, shower

Average Size: 186 sq ft.

CLICK ON 3D PICTURE TO SWAP IMAGE

fa_oceanview_lg.jpg

Cabin U194 (6C OST4) 185 sq ft

Beds: twin/king-2 uppers rab:1

View: window

TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; wall safe; 3-closets; shower; chair and coffee table

stateroomM238b.jpg

stateroomM238.jpg

)"]car-fantasyclass-outsidecabin-cs2.gif

Archived