Live From the Dawn to Bermuda - 6/8/08 Sailing

2Cruise4Ever

Also ....... have you noticed any tables for two in the main dinning room?

:)

Kevin

Hi, Kevin. Yes, there are plenty of tables for 2 in the main dining rooms. If you go to Venetian, ask for a table all the way aft (that's the back :)). The floor-to-ceiling windows right next to the tables back there create an incredible view.

2Cruise4Ever,

do u have an AB Suite ???? my DH and i are booked on an AB Suite in October 11530 (our first one) and was wondering who are butler will be.

Someone else on the Dawn that i think was in an AB said they had a butler named Jeffery and he was awful ???

thank u

minimom:) :) :)

Minimom ~ yes, we had an AB #11510. We were in 11530 on our first Dawn sailing. The butlers switch decks every month. Ravi will be home on vacation in October. So, I don't know who your butler will be. Armando was absolutely incredible. Anca will be on vacation, too. So, I don't know who the Concierge will be either. But, Hugo, the Hotel Director, wants to stay on the Dawn as long as possible. The Dawn is his favorite. And, he works really hard to put together the best crew possible.

You'll LOVE the AB. Prepare to be spoiled!

Can you find out from Hugo if he'll be on board in July? We're hoping to connect with him while we're in Bermuda.

Hi, welove2cruise232 ~ I didn't get to come back on line before we left. So, I don't know when Hugo will be taking his next vacation. I think he'll still be there when you sail. I think he just came back on the Dawn a couple of months ago. It was great to see him. We had dinner with him on Thursday night. They have a drawing for passengers to have dinner with the officers on Thursday nights. 10 tables, 80 people total (I think). So, go put your name in for the drawing earlier in the week. We were notified that our name was picked on Thursday morning.

Archived