Stockholm Frihamnen Dock

Does anyone know if there is a grocery store within easy walking distance of the Frihamnen Dock. I drink Caffine Free Diet Coke, and would like to pick up several cartons to take on board ship. We will be on the Royal Princess leaving June 22, sailing for 16 days. I know they don't have caffine free available on the ship - and since I'm totally and horribally addicted to the stuff, fear I'll just dehydrate and wither away without an ample supply. :D

Many thanks, Susan

Frihamnen is a port and industry area surrounded by open fields. But I have found on Google’s maps that there is a grocery store not too far away. The problem is they may not have any Caffeine free Diet Coke. I checked Coca Cola’s Swedish site and they have it listed there. But when I looked for it in the Supermarket where I shop it wasn’t there. And this is a store that is likely to be much bigger than the one near Frihamnen. I have tried to call that store to ask, but they don’t answer.

I have never met anybody who drinks Caffeine free here; guess it is more common in the US.

North-Bound,

Thank you, I really appreciate your having tried to find the caffine free diet coke for me - lots of small stores here don't carry it either. I think I may just have to be satisfied with trying to get some regular diet coke before the ship sails.

We are only going to be in Sweden for several hours before sailing, I wish it was going to be longer. My Grandfather immigrated from Sweden when he was a young man in the late 1800's. When my Mother passed away, I inherited his Bible, which he received from his parents prior to leaving home.

Susan

Frihamnen is a port and industry area surrounded by open fields. But I have found on Google’s maps that there is a grocery store not too far away. The problem is they may not have any Caffeine free Diet Coke. I checked Coca Cola’s Swedish site and they have it listed there. But when I looked for it in the Supermarket where I shop it wasn’t there. And this is a store that is likely to be much bigger than the one near Frihamnen. I have tried to call that store to ask, but they don’t answer.

I have never met anybody who drinks Caffeine free here; guess it is more common in the US.

Do you know if they have Diet Dr Pepper in Stockholm?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived