P&O Loyalty program

gizzigoo

Well Jen, who is your mystery "A"?

I don't know, how strange..... :confused:

Maybe they found out that our next cruise is T grade with 2 bunks and a porthole and they figured that we are definitely not 'A' grade cruisers. :p

Jeez, second rate again. :D

And Geoff - yes, you have the same postcode as us. :D

Hi All,

The Urn Numbers Just Mean That If There Is A Past Passenger Special It Would Be Issued To Us Past Passengers, Which It Would Be Anyway, It Also Means That When A Ta Books On Line And Uses The Number The Details Are Filled In Auto. It Really Dosnt Mean Anything Else, Good Pr For P&o, Sorry Guys.

June

And Geoff - yes, you have the same postcode as us. :D

...but not on my card. These P&O people are clever to put it in your number though.

Might be worth contacting CarnOz and asking about the A. There might be another person who they assume is linked to that number and pinched your A.

where these cruise membber ship thigns one for family member or one for family cause i dident get my own cause all my p & o stuff stoped when dad went on the cruise and goes to him

Pleas help

after all this talk about letters and numbers and cards and not recieving anything, I went and had a look at the princess site and logged in and was very surprised to see me listed as "Platinum"

Yippee I have finally been upgraded on something!!!

It will be interested to see what happens when we book the next princess/p and o cruise

is it one per person or one per family becuase i been on 2 going on 3 cruise's and i have nothing though my other family member got one and his only been on one cruise please help how can i let P&o know?

I used to recive all there magzines but since he went on the damn Cruise they stoped as well i know thats one per family but why would i be taken off there system ?

i need to know are the loyalty cards one per person or family?

and has everyone got theres i might be a late on getting one

Please Come O Please Come Card

Still no visits from the postie to my place either :(

Have those of you who have recieved them booked your past cruises directly with P&O or TA's? I've always gone with a TA so maybe that's why mine is slow coming??

Still no visits from the postie to my place either :(

Have those of you who have recieved them booked your past cruises directly with P&O or TA's? I've always gone with a TA so maybe that's why mine is slow coming??

Hi Ms Minx,

I have booked two direct with P&O and still nothing. I do know my numbers though as they told me what they are when I booked and they are also in my personaliser.

Maybe it will be almost as exciting as recieving the new brochure. I know I am going to be pretty excited if I ever recieve the brochure or DVD:D

Glenda

Hi fellow cc'ers'

We are also still waiting for our new P & O loyalty cards.

Drelix, why not contact P & O and ask them? I'm sure they must have staff looking after this. call 132469 or email them at information@pocruises.com.au

Kaseyoz, I know what you mean. We've been waiting for 8 months for our status to be changed from Gold to Platinum. We'll soon get to find out what priviledges we actually will receive. Just 9 days to go.:D

Regards

CRUISING ALONG:)

i contacted p and o as u said adn they are still sending them out to you guys hope you get it soon.:)

plus there was a problem on my p and o cruise details some thing about my address was split over to of the address thing or some thing so they said they fixed it and gave me my numbed and said i shall recive it soon.

:p so i will keep checkin my mail :p

hello to all, i just rang p&o in regards these loyalty cards and was informed that they are coming at different times as they are coming from america?:confused: the guy i spoke to said that they will most probably come with my blue folder, so i guess time will tell, but yes all past passengers will definately recieve one according to him, cheers aussiescouser:D

Do we have to apply or are they

automatically sent?

They are automatically sent. We got ours over two weeks ago, whereas my mum-in-law got hers today. Other members of our family don't have theirs yet. :):)

Still haven't received mine.

I'm wondering if i'll get one?

Hubby and I have done 4 cruises together with P&O, 3 of them were under my maiden name, and 2 of them were done when we still lived at different addresses.

I updated all my info on their website so I can get all the streamers emails and post out's etc, but i'm wondering how they'll be able to recognise that i've actually done 4 cruises in total?

Wouldn't it be funny if Jo B got one card and Jo M got one too LOL!

Most of us have received ours. Mum (Suey) is very upset as hers has not arrived yet!!

Cheers,

Charmain:)

But at least I can get into cruise personaliser with my booking number unlike some hey Chaz!!:D

Hi :)

I received my card today attatched to a letter with the sailaway brochure.

Wayne got A and I got B.

I actually almost threw it out as I read the letter and expected to see a hard plastic type of card (like a keycard)- but its flimsy and bendable- peel it off like a rego label from the paper .

So everyone just double check incase you mistakenly throw it out! :rolleyes:

Archived