Tell me what not to forget to ask for??????

love2sale

I just had the opportunity to go from the veranda to a cc cabin. Upgraded for not that much more so I figured it would be a good idea??? Just need some advice from CC on what not to forget to ask for??:confused:

I just had the opportunity to go from the veranda to a cc cabin. Upgraded for not that much more so I figured it would be a good idea??? Just need some advice from CC on what not to forget to ask for??:confused:

I haven't had CC yet, but I have heard you can order fruit smoothies off the expanded room service menu; I would definitely give that a try!

Have a great cruise. :D

The CC breakfast menus are in the back of the leather/leatherette? book. It is a much more expanded menu. The smoothies are great! The menu also shows "French toast fingers" which in the past were a crisper version of French toast cut into strips. However, on our cruise in May they now just serve the regular mushy French toast which was a disappointment.

You may have to remind your cabin steward to replace and then return new fresh flowers on the desk and in the bathroom. Our guy was good taking out the old flowers but it took him another 2 days to refill. Not a big thing, but I do like to have flowers.

Ok, I know there are more cruisers here that have been in a CC cabin?? I want to know what to tell my steward to get me if it's not offered or in my room? I have read what the Celebrity site says they have but just wondering if all you seasoned CCer's have any secrets to let me know of?

Archived