Clothes line in the shower?

Hi all,

I understand the shower is pretty small, but was curious if there was a clothes line embedding into the wall for hanging bathing suits, etc. We have a large oceanview stateroom - no balcony... (Mariner 8514)

Thanks in advance.

Yes, we've had a clothes line in our shower both times we've sailed on Mariner. We were in a balcony room, but the "shower pods" are all the same; balcony to interior. (Our teens were in an interior and they had one too.)

One more thing about the "shower pod". :D

Yes, it's small, but it's one of those things we look forward to on our cruise. (If you can believe it, we even get excited about hearing the toilet flush on the cruise ship.) :D

Excellent... thanks for the quick reply! :D

My pleasure! I shouldn't be sitting here on cruise critic this morning. If I were smart, I'd be bringing my suitcases up from the basement and start some packing. Just going to finish my cup of tea and then get busy.

Yes, we've had a clothes line in our shower both times we've sailed on Mariner. We were in a balcony room, but the "shower pods" are all the same; balcony to interior. (Our teens were in an interior and they had one too.)

Just an added question, is there a clothes line in the tub too? (we have a junior suite with a bathtub). Thanks!

Just an added question, is there a clothes line in the tub too? (we have a junior suite with a bathtub). Thanks!

Yup! We sailed Mariner in mid-May and we had a JS with the bathtub. There is a clothes line in there as well.

Now I just have to find quick-drying swimsuits....... ;)

Archived