das house

njladycruiseson

Has anyone stayed at Das House in Old San Juan? I have booked it for the night before the cruise but I see that everyone is saying that unless you have an inside room it is noisy. We have a room on the Terrace facing the capitol. I hear they hand earplugs out at the registration

desk when you check in :eek: We are definitely staying there because there is a $100 cancellation fee and besides we love the price, location and look of the place. It has gotten great reviews. I'm hoping the Terrace rooms facing the Capitol are inside rooms :confused: LOL. Does anyone know? I might be able to switch rooms still. Thanks.

We stayed there for one night in January. Make sure your taxi driver knows where he's going-ours had to circle a few times before we could find the place-it's on a side "alley" and you can't just drive up to the front door. There's a fair number of reviews on tripadvisor.com-check them out. We posted there as well. I don't know about terrace rooms-ours faced the alley where the salsa club opened up to, so you could hear music, but we were on the 4th floor (if I remember) and the music wasn't bad-the street cleaners in the morning were noisier!:p

Archived