Passport renewal is really FAST!

usha

In case you're wondering about the turn-around time for passport renewal, it's really FAST right now!

I just sent mailed in our forms, old passports, pictures & payment for renewing DH's & my passports, and the new passports were in our mailbox this morning! I can't believe it only took 11 days! And, no, they weren't expedited.:D

I have a quick question for you---how soon do you need to renew your passport? Ours will be up in March "09" and we are cruising this Oct. Some place along the way I read they like them to be done about six mos. ahead. Is that right? Thank You.

I have a quick question for you---how soon do you need to renew your passport? Ours will be up in March "09" and we are cruising this Oct. Some place along the way I read they like them to be done about six mos. ahead. Is that right? Thank You.

That's what we were told.

Some countries require you to have AT LEAST six months LEFT on your passport AFTER you leave their country.

Six months before your passport expires is a good time to renew. Many countries require that your passport must still be valid for six months after you enter that country.

Archived