Wiggles cruise with Carnival

serena_17

Hi,

We attended a cruise expo in Sydney earlier today and they announced a cruise on Carnival (ex LA, I think) to Mexico that would feature Dorothy the Dinosaur and friends. I think that the Wiggles are featured, but my DH thinks it's Dorothy and Captain Feathersword.

The cruise departs 7th December 08 for 7 nights.

Found it....

Carnival Cruise Lines

Carnival Pride

Departing:07 December 2008

Departs From:Long Beach, United States

Description

Here is an amazing opportunity for your family to travel with Dorothy the Dinosaur and her Friends at sea. Experience exclusive shows and meetings with Dorothy the Dinosaur, Henry the Octupus, Wags the Dog and Captain Feathersword, whilst cruising the Mexican Riviera for 7-nights onboard Carnival Cruise Lines Carnival Pride. Carnival Cruise Lines offers something for the entire family to enjoy. Parents and children alike will discover the many activities offered for all ages. Parents will enjoy Spa Carnival, the Fun Shops, the Art Gallery, working out at the gym, award-winning productions, dining at the Supper Club and much more. Children will enjoy age appropriate activities like games, story telling, painting, on deck sport events, discos, scavenger hunts, karaoke, trivia contests and much more.

Archived