Cruise Photos

born2cruize

After 15 cruises I finally got around to putting most of my photos on a web site. They are broken down between Alaska, Caribbean, Hawaii & Panama. (Mexican Rivera is still to come).

I hope you enjoy a few of them. This is my first attempt to create a web site of cruise photos. Feed back is welcome.

Thanks

Born2cruize,

Thank you for the great picture albums! We're going on the Island Princess in Sept., so it was wonderful to get a glimpse into what lies in store for us.

Nice job, and thank you for sharing!

After 15 cruises I finally got around to putting most of my photos on a web site. They are broken down between Alaska, Caribbean, Hawaii & Panama. (Mexican Rivera is still to come).

I hope you enjoy a few of them. This is my first attempt to create a web site of cruise photos. Feed back is welcome.

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
I’d love to view your pix' date=' but once I got to the Panama page, every link I tried took me to an apple mobile ad. I’ll try to check back to try again.

[i']Sorry. [/i] :o

Yep... same here. I wasn't able to find the photos at all, just the Apple ad. The homepage was pretty awesome though!!

Sorry, you may have heard that the iPhone 3G was coming out and Apple was updating the dot mac accounts to Mobile Me and my pictures were unavailable for a couple of days. They are back up as Apple has finished their upgrades.

Your photos are gorgeous. I like how you have them separated. Since you've gone recently, can you give your opinion on a few questions below?

In Puntarenas, did you take the crocodile tour?

Was the cliff divers in Acapulco worth seeing? I've seen it on TV but never live.

What tour, if any, did you take in Huatulco and Panama?

Thanks in advance!

Terri

Your photos are gorgeous. I like how you have them separated. Since you've gone recently, can you give your opinion on a few questions below?

In Puntarenas, did you take the crocodile tour?

Was the cliff divers in Acapulco worth seeing? I've seen it on TV but never live.

What tour, if any, did you take in Huatulco and Panama?

Thanks in advance!

Terri

In Puntarenas we did the river cruise with the rainforest, I believe it was called "Costa Rica's Favorites With Lunch".

If I had to do it over again I probably would have just used a taxi instead of a tour. The advantage of a tour was that we had seating along the side of the "cliff". Were as if you do it on your own you walk down a flight of stairs to an open landing across from the divers. Not sure what type of photos I would have gotten. My only issue is mobility to go down the stairs then back up. The diving is interesting but doesn't last long and you don't get commentary like on TV. I'd say once is enough.

In Huatulco we took the "Huatulco By Land & Sea". The catamaran was great, the land was so so.

The Panama tour was probably the highlight of the cruise except for the canal itself. We did the "Eco-Cruise On Gatun Lake & Miraflores Locks". In my pictures was a large tree with big black spots those are Howler monkeys. People think the white face monkeys were posed for our picture taking. They find it hard to believe these are wild free monkeys.

FABULOUS!!! I have just finished looking at all your Panama pictures and reading the Platters -I am even more excited for our turn (Sept 25th).

I've bookmarked your site and will look forward to spending some time on some of your other trips.

Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful photo 'diary'.

Wonderful photos/website - thanks so much for sharing!

Seems we are both from the PNW :) Cruising is the only thing that keeps me sane in the rainy winter months :D

For those interest, I've added the following dailies.

Carnival Capers 1999 (BTB Western & Eastern Caribbean)

RCI Compass 2001 (Circle the Caribbean)

Freestyle Daily 2002 (BTB Southern Caribbean)

Celebrity Today 2004 (BTB Western & Southern Caribbean)

Freestyle Daily 2005 (Alaska)

Freestyle Daily 2006 (Hawaii)

Celebrity Today 2007 (Alaska)

Princess Platter 2008 (Panama Canal)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived