NORWEGIAN STAR --Freestyle Daily's

DALLIEDOG

I have them from that same week's sailing last year (we had great weather BTW). Unfortunately I think they're in storage since we're remodeling the part of the house we kept them in.

I would have scanned them and posted them online last year, but being such a late sailing in the Alaska season I didn't think they'd be much help.

I can probably help you with any questions you might have.

I am on the Star Sept 13th and would love to see the daily's! They seem to be extreamly difficult to find.

If anyone has been on the Star this year to Alaska, please download them!

It seems that everyone is having a wonderful time in Alaska, I can't wait.:D

I have Star dailies as well as all the menus they had available to take. Just got back on Sunday from our Alaskan cruise and will work on finding some way to get them posted. =)

I was in your shoes a few months ago searching for them and no one had them so I made sure to bring them home.

Yes, menus too. However, I don't have all of them as some were not available to take back to the cabin (and them home). =)

I'm assuming I will need to scan them in somehow - so I will post as soon as I figure it out =(

Yes, menus too. =(

:( I am still waiting for anyone to post the Star Dailies & Menus. I am so excited to see all the activities, even though I am not going until next year. Hearing everyones experience keeps me going. I am always excited to see everyone's reviews.;)

I've posted the 5 specialty restaurant menus already under a separate thread. I've also posted a daily from our first day. I have them all scanned but trying to figure out how to post them since each post only allows up to 5 documents and there's 4 pages per day. Anyone have any suggestions let me know and I can try and get them all posted tonight. :confused:

I've posted the 5 specialty restaurant menus already under a separate thread. I've also posted a daily from our first day. I have them all scanned but trying to figure out how to post them since each post only allows up to 5 documents and there's 4 pages per day. Anyone have any suggestions let me know and I can try and get them all posted tonight. :confused:

have you tried webshots.com? I posted the Dailys from our Pearl cruise there.

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/563737173yElFzT

Archived