Past Guest Pins

lilysprite

Is there any way I can get Pins for the ships I was on before they started passing out the pins? I got a Victory Pin last dec. and I was wondering if I could get an Imagination and Sensation pin. I already emailed Carnival, but I never got a reply. Do any of you know the answer? Thanks.

What is a past guest ship pin anyways? I never got one.

Lapel pins of the ship you're currently on. If they give them out on the sailing you're on, they're given out at the "past guest party". They're not always available.

IKON, have you sailed on Carnival more than once? On your first cruise, you don't have 'past guest' status, of course;) ....so when you go on another cruise, you will be considered a past guest, and receive an invitation to the past guest party, and also a pin. (The party is given on five-night or longer cruises.)

In that case, Carnival owes me two pins!! Fantasy and Pride!! I wonder if I can buy a Sensation pin? :confused:

If you can't get Carnival to give you a pin, EBay sells them all the time. But, as I noted yesterday, pins aren't always available.

• 2 weeks later...

I tried calling Guest Services (1-800-924-6400) because I was missing two pins. After waiting forever for an "available representative", I got the runaround and finally gave up.

You'd figure after 3 cruises and another booked, they wouldn't give you such a hassle over a $.25 pin.

I have called three times and have been told each time that pins would be sent out. It has been 2.5 months since my first call and I have yet to receive any pins. Currently the only pin I have is from the Pride (one extra that I would be willing to trade). I am looking for the Sensation, Fascination, and Destiny.

I just called (800) 929-6400, which is Carnival Guest Relations, and asked for pins for our Sensation cruise from 5 yrs ago. I spoke with Claudia, who was so helpful and so sweet, and she said she would even go ahead and send out pins for our upcoming Victory cruise. She said they would arrive in 7-10 business days, so hopefully they will be here before we sail.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived