Flight Times - Port Canaveral

sadie8

Is it possible to catch a 12:25 flight out of Orlando after our cruise? The next flight would be at 4:00PM. I was going to reserve a car, but if the 12:25 flight is not too early should I just make it easy for us and use the cruise lines transfer?

I'm sure this question has been asked many times before and the answer is out there, but the search isn't working........

To answer my own question I called Cocoa Beach shuttle and they said it can be done but it would be very close. They offered a private shuttle that would leave as soon as we were ready for $25 more. Instead of rushing, we're probably going to take a later flight and use Avis for the day and enjoy the area before heading to the airport.

Definitely take the later flight. 12:25 is just too early for Port Canaveral.

You might consider taking the Kennedy Space Center tour from the cruise line on that last day. It's available for anyone with a flight that leaves Orlando at 4:00 pm or later. That way, you don't have to rent the car, nor return it, nor find your way around, driving in a strange city. They take care of the transportation, and your suitcases are safe on the bus with you. They take you to the space center for the tour, and then drop you off at the airport in time for your flight. The excursion brochure states this is a five hour tour, so I assume you would probably have to start the excursion at 9:00 am.

To answer my own question I called Cocoa Beach shuttle and they said it can be done but it would be very close. They offered a private shuttle that would leave as soon as we were ready for $25 more. Instead of rushing, we're probably going to take a later flight and use Avis for the day and enjoy the area before heading to the airport.

Wise choice ;-)

Thanks for the replies. I was all booked with Delta and then they cancelled our non-stop return flight and put us on a connecting flight through Atlanta. I was just trying to decide between all my options. I ended up getting a refund from Delta on that portion of my ticket and booked non-stop with Air Tran. It is a 6:25PM flight, so all is well again. Thanks for the heads up on the tour of the space center.

Archived