Cabo Sail vs. Aventurasazul

BunkerVA

Hi guys!

Sailing on Vision of the Seas December 7, 2008 and was wondering if anyone had used either of these two sailing companies for private snorkling and sailing??? This is our first Mexican Riviera cruise and we love the private sailing/snorkling days we have had in the Virgina Islands. We're looking for something along the same lines. (We've sailed with High Pockets in St. Thomas if anyone of you have a comparison to make...)

Thanks so much for any information!!!!

Sam :)

We were just on Rumbaba in St. Thomas. It was a fun day. We had friends on High Pockets at the same time and they had a blast! I can't help you with a daysail in Cabo, but I can tell you that the weather is much cooler in December there than it is in the Caribbean. We went to the MR last January and it was quite chilly. We never went into the water at all and had jackets on much of the time. I LOVED the cruise, though. The ports were awesome. We did traditional "tours" of the areas and we had some good ones. In December whale watching may be started, though. That is usually quite good in Cabo.

I am looking at a cruise in September this time. I expect it to be hot then, so I'll be checking out the water activities we missed last time!:)

Archived