Raffles Court & Terrace

Raffles is a buffet style restaurant so there is no menu. They serve food throughout the day (breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, ice cream, desserts). I ate there mostly for breakfast and they had eggs, pancakes, waffles, omlettes, smoked salmon, muffins, breads, cold and hot cereal, fruit, etc., etc., etc. At lunch they had lots of hot foods, salads, soups, sandwiches, etc. I never ate dinner there so I can't help you with that one:)

For breakfast, they have all the usual. Eggs, bacon, pancakes, sausage. They have omelet stations, which are always busy. They also have lox, cheeses, yogurt, oatmeal, toast, cold cereal, museli, pastries, etc. every day.

For lunch and dinner, it's a mix of foods. There are traditional chicken/beef/potato/veg areas, salad bar, stir fry station, usually an international chicken or fish dish (indian, thai), a crepe station, desserts, ice cream, pasta (a few kinds of noodles, a few kinds of sauces)...I can't recall if there was always pizza.

add to list:

breakfast: the omelet stations will do eggs...omelets to scrambled.

lunch: made-to-order sandwiches, besides some already made up.

dinner: carved meats, made-to-order pasta, crepes, ice cream, ceasar salad...all action stations. on the regular buffet line: more meat, more pastas, many veggies, other desserts, more salads and soups.

the pizza was over by the pasta station, usually.

Archived