Thank you CC and RCI

Here's a post from one happy cruiser! Because of advice I've been given and seen given to others on these boards I've now got a refund of £784 (about $1500-ish) winging its way to me!

My husband and I have had a JS on the Legend of the Seas booked for some time and recently became Platinum members. After advice from fellow CC'ers I asked RCI to apply Platinum balcony discount to our upcoming cruise, which they did (£120). I then noticed that the JS price had dropped dramatically last week and, again following advice given on these boards, decided to see if RCI would honour the price-drop for our (fully paid up) booking. To cut a long story short, we now have to pay a fuel surcharge of £52 each, but get a reduction of £384 each on the JS! So all in all a total of £784 coming back to my credit card!

So thank you to everybody who posts advice and helpful comments on these boards, and thank you Royal Caribbean for giving your customers the best possible deal!:D

And if anybody wants a bargain (subjective, I know!) check the JS prices on the Legend of the Seas sailing to Italy and Croatia 22nd July! Happy cruising.:) :)

Archived