Carnival Inspiration info

dj cruise

Hello we just booked the Inspiration out of Tampa and would like any info you can give me. We are also looking to drive down to Tampa is there any hotels that will transfer you to the port like Port Canveral

Thank you so much. I hope this is a good ship.

I've been on the Inspiration twice and loved it both times. You will have fun. Sorry I don't know about the hotel. Maybe someone will have that information. Enjoy your cruise!

I have sailed on Inspiration twice now, with two more coming up. I like both her Western Caribbean itineraries, I find Cozumel a much better alternative to Nassau, which is common on Eastern Routes. Leaving out of Tampa is very easy and sailing under the Sunshine Skyway cool to see.

I have heard (well, read anyway) that the Evolutions of Fun upgrades are really nice. Lots of her facilities have been remodeled, as have all of her cabins. She is a very noce ship, you will have an aweosme cruise.

Howard Johnsons Downtown will shuttle you back and forth to the port. Parking is $10 per day the first day then $8 each day thereafter, the rooms in October were going for $99 per night. You may want to call and verfy this information but that is what I was told by the front desk attendant when I called. Enjoy your cruise, the Inpiration was my first cruise and I was hooked from that point forward, this October will be my 3rd on her, I have been on the Sensation and Holiday and while both were nice ships the inspiration is my FAVORITE, and the kids are excited about the evolution of fun upgrade so this my just be their best cruise yet..

We sailed the Inspiration in May for our first cruise and loved it. We stayed at the Hampton Inn in Y'bor City. They have a stay and park package and the area has alot to offer to get your vacation off to a good start.

Having sailed the Inspiration twice, I have to say I love it, too. I would go again in a heartbeat. Since I am in driving distance of Tampa, I can't speak to hotels, but the port itself is easy to get to and easy to use. My reviews are linked below with lots of pictures. Enjoy!

I have sailed on Inspiration twice now, with two more coming up. I like both her Western Caribbean itineraries, I find Cozumel a much better alternative to Nassau, which is common on Eastern Routes. Leaving out of Tampa is very easy and sailing under the Sunshine Skyway cool to see.

I have heard (well, read anyway) that the Evolutions of Fun upgrades are really nice. Lots of her facilities have been remodeled, as have all of her cabins. She is a very noce ship, you will have an aweosme cruise.

I have sailed on the Inspiration five times. Twice when she still did 7 days and three times on the 4/5 day formate. I didn't really care for the four day as much but, the five day was OK. All were good cruises. I just prefer longer cruises and the shorter ones have a very different guest;)

As stated Tampa is a very easy port. I stayed with my sister pre-cruise and she drove me there twice.

Going under the Skyway bridge is a big thing. We were at dinner each time and everything stopped while everone went to the windows to see it.

The Evolutions of Fun upgrades are really nice. You're going to enjoy the "new" Inpiration.

Archived