Freedom 11/9/08

As discussed in many threads, I also would like to avoid cruises with large groups booked. My concern is usually that ship facilities I would like to use will be reserved for private functions. The 11/9/08 Freedom cruise was sold out of all suites and balcony staterooms VERY early. We booked our cabin ten months in advance. I know that there is a Canadian wake boarding group on the cruise, but I didn't think that group was to be particularly large. I contacted RC; the response was that they could not confirm due to privacy issues. Does anyone know of a large group attached to this sailing? Thanks in advance.

We've been on cruises with large "groups" and none of the "public" areas were affected. They did have private meetings, but they used the conference facilities--places that a regular cruiser wouldn't go.

If you think about it, the entire passenger list is a "group"! And the larger the group, the less likely that group will be to hang out together--you'd be hard-pressed to identify a group member!

Have you tried to google it?

Archived