Anyone cruised Croatia?

SusanNJ

I haven't booked my air from the NY area. So far the best I see is Iberia. There is a stopover in Madrid. British Air requires a change of airports and I really do not like Delta. I guess we will really be hassled getting to the hotel(the Stucky) and ship. We will probably have three pieces of luggage between us. Do you still have to wear a tux? With the airlines being so weight restrictive, packing for a Seabourn cruise can be difficult. The hassles will be worth it!

• 11 months later...

This post, which I just found on FlyerTalk.com, may be of interest regarding transportation to the Hilton Molino Stucky: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilton-hhonors/131353-hilton-molino-stucky-venice-4.html

See post #139 in the thread (although you might find the entire thread of interest J). Although the post is from 2008, I checked the routes and schedules on the Alilaguna website just now, and it shows that both the Blue and the Red lines go from the airport to Molino Stucky (Blue starting at 08:45 (from airport to Molino Stucky) and last trip to Molino Stucky at 18:45; Red starting at 09:15 and last trip at 19:15).

Archived