Mex Riviera Scuba??

3boyzmom

Certified divers....We are going to Cabo, Puerto Vallarta and Mazatlan in December. I hear there's no scuba in Mazatlan. If you could only dive 1 port, which would it be? Any recommendations for dive op?

• 3 weeks later...

I would definately dive Cabo. I can't remember who we dove with but it was amazing off Land's End in the marine sanctuary. So many large schools of fish and more eels than you can imagine. Unbelievable but cold. Just got back from French Polynesia and there were a great many dives there not nearly as good as Cabo.

We used Tito's in Cabo and the Dive Masters were fantastic! It was absolutely incredible to dive with the sea lions...too bad that the batteries in my camera died right after we entered the water. The only down side for me with Tito's is that we had to flip off the side of the boat instead of a giant stride entry. It's not a big deal, but it's not my preferred way to enter the water.

Archived